We have marked a distinct and dynamic position in the market by providing a high quality array of Allspice Oil
. This allspice oil can be helpful for the digestive system, for cramp, flatulence, indigestion and nausea. The offered allspice oil is also helpful for rheumatism, arthritis, stiffness, chills, congested coughs and bronchitis. We assure our customers that offered allspice oil is stringently tested on various parameters.Features:
- Extracted by steam distillation
- Perfect for nervous exhaustion
- Has carminative, muscle relaxant properties
Constituents & Specifications:
- Allspice can be a small scrubby tree, quite similar to the bay laurel in size and form. Allspice is the dried fruit of the Pimenta dioica/officinalis plant.
- The main chemical components of allspice oil are eugenol, menthyl eugenol, cineol, phellandrene and caryophyllene.
Benefits & Uses:
- Anesthetic, analgesic, antioxidant, antiseptic, carminative, muscle relaxant, rubefacient, stimulant and tonic.
- Allspice oil can be helpful for the digestive system, for cramp, flatulence, indigestion and nausea, especially useful in rheumatism, chest complaints and to combat stress and depression. It can help in cases of depression, nervous exhaustion, tension, neuralgia and stress.
- When a bout of the blues strike, a couple of drops in a burner or vaporizer can help to lift the depression and to ease stress.
- A very small amount of allspice oil can be used as part of a massage oil for chest infection, severe muscle spasm or extreme cold. It is also helpful for rheumatism, arthritis, stiffness, chills, congested coughs and bronchitis.
|Botanical Name||Pimenta officinalis|
|Common Name||Jamaica pepper, pepper, myrtle pepper, pimenta,|
|CAS #||8006-77-7, F.E.M.A. : 2018|
|Plant Parts Used||Fruit & leaves|
|Extraction Method||Allspice oil (from both the leaf and the fruit) is extracted by steam distillation|
|Color & Odor||Pale yellow in color and has a fresh, warm, spicy smell|