Bio Carnauba Wax
|Brand||sri venkatesh aromas|
- INCI name is Copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax
- E Number is E903.
- Melting point: 82–86 °C (180–187 °F), among the highest of natural waxes, higher than beeswax, 62–64C.
- Relative density is about 0.97
- It is among the hardest of natural waxes.
- It is practically insoluble in water, soluble on heating in ethyl acetate and in xylene, and practically insoluble in ethyl alcohol.
Bayberry Floral Wax
1. Organic Beeswax.
Hydrating the skin and increasing moisture as well as protection, this wax is most commonly found in lip balms, lotions and lipsticks.
2. Bayberry Wax.
Emulsifying in cosmetic applications, Bayberry wax similar to Beeswax works as an antiseptic, thickening agent and emulsifier with soothing and softening properties that heal the skin.